Thursday, January 16, 2014

Birthday Weekend

Sometimes I find it really hard to believe that I'm going to be 26. In 3 days. It's just crazy to me! It's very easy to look back at this past year and think about all of the crap I've gone through. So, I wanted to take the time and make a list of the good things that happened while I was 25!

1) I celebrated 1 year of marriage with my best friend, my lover, my hero, my rock - my husband.

2) I passed 1 part of the CPA (1 down, 3 to go!)

3) I celebrated my 2nd anniversary at work - A job I am not only fortunate to have, but I am even more fortunate to have a job that I love going to every day (well, most days)

4) I bought a new car! My first brand new SUV...Granted, in hindsight, we would have held off on the purchase if we had known we were going to be spending so much money to try and get pregnant, but at least we have a fabulous family safe vehicle now for when we finally do get pregnant.

5) I met a fabulous group of women online. Without them, I don't think I would have survived the past 6 months or so without killing someone.

Hopefully I'll add on to this list over the next few days, since it's pretty short right now, but there are some pretty good things that have happened! Sometimes you need to step back and remember those things. I know I get wrapped up in all the negative stuff far too easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment