Thursday, November 14, 2013

On to IUI #2!!!

Got the call from the RE's office on Tuesday saying they wanted me to come in for an u/s as soon as I got back from my trip, so we scheduled an appointment for Thursday morning. The nurse said she couldn't guarantee that I'd actually be able to start medication. I guess if you already have follicle growth, she won't start you on any medication. Well, for once my body's inability to function the way it's supposed to worked in my favor. No follie growth, so I start another 5 day round of Clomid today! She did lower my dose though because she's worried about my lining being so thin even though I'm on baby aspirin. If this cycle doesn't work out, and we decide to continue trying, we'll be switching medications next cycle.

So our schedule for this IUI is - 50mg of Clomid CD6-10, mid-cycle u/s on CD14 and hopefully IUI on CD15 or 16. The RE suggested doing back-to-back IUI's since I had so much discomfort during the last cycle. We'll discuss it more at my mid-cycle appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment